Further questions for an oral history interviewPosted: October 31, 2013
Moving on from school days:
- Was there anything at school that inspired you to become a historian?
- When you left school did you go straight into higher education or did you follow another path?
- If you went into HE how did you choose your university?
- Were they happy times?
- Was there periods when you struggled or doubted what you wanted to do?
- Did you do any part time work or an internship?
- If you followed another career path, what did you do?
- What made you decide to change your career path?
- Why did you want to do your Masters in this particular field of public history?
- Do you have any plans for a career or PhD after your Masters?